This year’s Natural Stone Show will take place at ExCeL, London, from 30th April to 2nd May 2019. Alongside an impressive array of exhibitors, and many outstanding products, visitors can benefit from an expertly-curated set of value-adding seminars and talks on many different aspects of the solid surface market. Tuesday 30th April is Architects’ & Designers’ Day, and has been organised in conjunction with Veronafiere and RIBA. Highlights include:
Stone, Water & Light – Exploring the conceptual advantages of stone design: This one-day workshop will focus on the challenges and opportunities presented by natural stone. Providing an invaluable insight for building professionals through a wide range of case studies, the workshop explores the conceptual advantages of stone design. More than five hours of CPD seminars will cover themes including:
- Stone’s natural adaptability with light and water
- The unparalleled versatility of stone with its choice of finishes
- The outcomes that only stone can deliver through the integration of 2D and 3D design
- Stone’s unique role in preserving the historical context whilst creating modern solutions
- Achieving environmental goals with stone design by maximising its low carbon footprint
The day will be hosted by Vincent Marazita, one of the world’s leading international stone consultants. The workshop includes a complimentary three-course lunch served at Zero Sette and refreshment breaks throughout the day. Attendance is subject to availability with priority given to architects, designers and other building professionals.