Tile Addicts seeking up-to-date information on the tiling world can now view the latest issue of Tile & Stone Journal online at www.tileandstonejournal.com.
The July-August 2017 issue of TSJ contains:
- Letter from America by Porcelanosa’s Andy Pennington
- The Surface Design Awards 2018
- The Big Sleuth 2017
- The Rudding Park spa project by Ceramique Internationale
- Preview: The Flooring Show 2017, Harrogate
- Mosaic installation at The Cliff Lodge & Spa, Snowbird, Utah, USA
- New CPD suites from The Tile Association
- Four Hundred Rabbits: Solus Ceramics aids Richardson Studio on this stylish new south London Restaurant
- Adhesives: All you need to know about the very latest tile fixing formulations
- Tile Trends: Spotlight on concrete-effect tiles
- Portfolio: The best new tile products on the market, including Filigrane by Lea, Schluter Systems’ Ditra-Heat-Duo, Magnum Oversize by Florim and the new Ted Baker designs from British Ceramic Tile.
You will also find an archive of past issues, plus the TSJ blog and a host of other tile-related information on the TSJ website.
A new post by Joe Simpson, Diary of a Tile Addict, August 2017.