Trading Post Trivets

Established in 1916 by brothers Hubert and C.D. Richardson, Cameron Trading Post came shortly after the erection of a bridge over the Little Colorado River in 1911. Originally frequented by Navajo & Hopi locals to trade goods, improvements in infrastructure, Cameron Trading Post’s proximity to the Grand Canyon and other local wonders, as well as the company’s tradition of hospitality made it popular with travelers.

Image from Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours

To access the full article become a Diary of a Tile Addict member. - Signup

Leave a Reply